Healing for Scars and more:
• Sellas® Fractional Skin Resurfacing for Acne Scars, Large Pores
• IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Photo Refinement Treatment for Sun Spots, Facial Redness
• C6 Laser Toning Treatment for Melasma, Pigmentation/Skin Tone, Large Pores
• DOT Peel for Scars, Large Pores
• Genesis Erytherma Treatment for Large Pores
• Laser Hair Removal
• Underarm Hyperhidrosis Sweat Blocker
What are Pores?
Pores are not for sweating. They are channels to hair follicles, which contain oil-producing sebaceous glands that release an oil called “sebum.” Skin channels associated with sweat are totally different in structure and are not visible with the naked eye. They are frequently referred to as enlarged sweat pores, which is incorrect: the term “pores” does not apply.
Why do pores become larger?
In order to accommodate the full-scale sebum production starting with puberty, pores, a passage for discharging sebum, become larger. Since it is easy for surface dead skin cells or oil sebum to become trapped in pores, they only serve to make pores bigger. Even if oil production is slow, everyone experiences stretched pores to some extent as they grow old. Women entering their ’30s, begin to experience a rapid decline in skin elasticity and pore-tightening power, which results in stretched pores that appear larger.
• If parents have oily skin with active oil production, their children will be prone to the same skin conditions.
• Everyone’s sebaceous glands react differently to a hormone called androgen, which promotes sebum production.
• We all have different sized sebaceous glands.
How can I make my pores smaller?
• Pores are reduced mainly by discouraging oil production and helping oil discharge, and by doing so, increasing the resilience of the overall skin or pores.
• Combined treatments, depending on pore condition and cause, will help maximize results.
• Since pores have become larger and larger over a very long period of time, you cannot expect a dramatic, overnight change; 3 – 6 months of persistent care is required.
• 1064nms of wavelength are used to promote collagen synthesis of the dermis and reduction in pore size.
• The treatment has an outstanding effect on fine lines, and because of the absence of pain, anesthesia is unnecessary.
• Washing your face and applying makeup is possible immediately afterward, and no downtime is required.
• In most cases patients may schedule at least 6 treatment sessions, as close as 2 – 3 weeks apart.
• Achieve numerous micropores into the deep dermis, without peeling the skin.
• You may be satisfied after 5 – 6 treatments.
• This treatment is helpful for improving pores, rejuvenating the skin, and improving acne scars.
Efficacy improves acne scars, pores, fine wrinkles around lips and eyes, improves skin lifting, and stretch marks in aging skin. It is possible to have some redness and swelling after treatment. You will need to use sunblock and avoid the sunlight for about 2 weeks. You will also receive an accompanying ointment, which is helpful for revitalizing the skin for 5 – 7 days while corneous tissues are generated on the surface.
Fine Crystal Particles
• Sprayed over the skin’s outer layer to elaborately shave the skin, and glycolic acid is spread to remove remaining dead skin cells.
• This procedure helps oil discharge, constricts pores, and brightens the skin tone.
• It is virtually painless and popular among students and working women, because wearing makeup and going out is possible immediately afterwards.
• Patients need to schedule 5 – 10 treatment sessions, as close as 1 – 2 weeks apart.
• A skin renewal treatment, which utilizes a specially formulated chemical to treat scars and enlarged pores.
• The number and frequency of visits is determined by the severity of the skin condition.
• Partial crusts may form, but mild facial cleansing and cosmetics are okay to use right away.
• Chemical treatment on scars results in formation of new skin.
• It is a non-invasive and gentle procedure.
• Crusts will fall off in 1 – 2 weeks.
• On average, 3 – 5 treatments are ideal.
• Never try to force the crust to come off.
• Temporary pigment build up may occur, so also try to avoid direct sunlight.
Who is a good candidate for DOT peeling?
Individuals who have narrow scars, enlarged pores, or chicken pox scars.
What is C6 Laser Toning?
• A technology that treats pigmentation and improves skin tone.
• It further assists in stimulating fibroblasts, which produce collagen. • The technology also helps treat pores, filling and toning of the skin. • C6 laser toning uses very short bursts of energy that are quickly dissipated.
• This helps reduce the risk of damage to the skin.
• C6 laser is suitable for all skin types.
What is C6 Laser Toning used for?
C6 laser toning works for enlarged pores and acne scars. Enlarged pores and acne scars are the result of destructed collagen. C6 laser toning stimulates collagen production thus tightening the pores and producing improvements in the skin. It is effective on acne. C6 assists in controlling sebum, thus reducing the occurrence of acne breakouts. It is effective on wrinkles. C6 treats wrinkles and lines by stimulating collagen production. And it is effective on pigment lesions. C6 fights the melanin, destroys it, and results in lightening of brown spots.
• Each C6 treatment takes about 5 – 10 minutes.
• A minimum of 10 treatments is recommended, with a 1 – 2 week interval between treatments.
• Aftercare is recommended every 4 – 8 weeks.
• Enlarged pores are tightened, and the appearance of wrinkles is minimized.
• Your skin tone will be brighter with a smoother texture.
• Mild redness after treatment goes away quickly.
What are the advantages of choosing C6 Laser Toning?
The advantages of C6 laser toning are that it is suitable for all skin types, including Asian skin. It is a very effective treatment for brown spots and ABNOM (acquired bilateral nevus of Ota-like macule), which are difficult to treat by other methods.
Laser Hair Removal
The use of lasers to transfer heat to the hair follicle, to permanently stop the growth of unwanted hair. Normally a series of 5 treatments is administered to achieve a 90% permanent removal rate, at 8-week intervals, depending upon the location of the hair. “Permanent removal” means the cessation of hair growth for over 2 years following treatment. This treatment removes hair with less discomfort and a high degree of safety and reliability. The darker a patient’s skin, the more difficult it is to achieve results. Redness may appear after the treatment, but will go away the next day, or up to 7 days after.
BBL (Broadband Light)
An upgraded version of IPL. BBL is an effective way to remove unwanted hair. It has the ability to “see” darkened areas beneath the skin. These darkened areas could be pigmented lesions, vascular lesions, or the melanin in hair. The light source from the laser targets the melanin in the hair, which transmits heat into the hair follicle, which is then destroyed and unable to produce a new hair. BBL is not only effective, it is also safe and more comfortable than traditional pulsed light systems, due to its integrated cooling system.
Eliminates and blocks underarm perspiration. It works instantly, and there is no recovery period, so you may return to work the same day. The treatment rids clients of embarrassing underarm sweat rings and sweat stain ruined clothing. One treatment lasts 6 months.